Monday, February 9, 2009

Despair


i go hapless
  when im wingless
that makes me ruthless
 and eventually lifeless

set-up!
doesnt make any sense
in my case

upset
ooh!its the trace
that makes me chase

things coiled in a foil
brings tension and turmoil
hope shattered and spoilt
makes my blood boil

when i rise
up in the dawn
i surmise
my stress has gone

but it vanishes
in a jiffy
leaving my eyes
puffy

waking up to face
tonnes of issues at a pace
lacking in grace
alas! none to embrace
                       
still finding my path
in excessive wrath
sunken in despair
drunken to retire


lost in zephyr
my heart seeks repair
healing power
will i get it ever?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hope sooon ur heart ll get a machine to repair it lolz

Renold Devaraj said...

hey thanks da
:)

Unknown said...

is this the song or you wrote it.. words are used well....

Renold Devaraj said...

no aki..this is more like a poem..
thanq :)

Neeru Iyer said...

FIND A POSITIVE, HAPPY TOPIC TO WRITE ON. I'M SURE Y0U CAN DO A FABULOUS JOB ON THOSE TOO :(

But you ARE a fantastic writer, sweetie pie. Keep up the great work!

Renold Devaraj said...

sure neeru..ll try to write on joyous thingy!
:)
thanq anyway